COVID 19 EMERGENCY MEASURES AT LSD&FC
Contact Number: 09055524745 or 07053939366
LSD&FC is open for business. To protect staff and all the people we serve, we strictly adhere to the Federal Government, Lagos State Government and NCDC recommendations aimed at preventing COVID 19 transmission at the workplace. All staff, clients, suppliers, and service providers are required to follow the guidelines below to enable us to serve you better and protect the health of all:
- All casual non business-related visits are suspended until further notice.
- Forensic evidence can be submitted Monday to Friday, 10 am – 1 pm. Call to make an appointment.
- DNA sample collection for paternity test will take place Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 am – 1 am. Call to make an appointment.
- Only parties directly relevant to a case shall be allowed into the premises.
- Every visitor will be screened at the gate with a body temperature reader before access is granted. Access will not be granted if an elevated body temperature is detected or the visitor looks visibly ill.
- The use of face mask is mandatory within the premises. Access will be denied if a visitor does not have a face mask.
- The use of a hand sanitizer at the gate house is mandatory before access is granted.
- A 2-meter social distancing should be maintained within the premises.
- Only one person can use the elevator at a time.
For further enquiries, please call – 09055524745 or 07053939366. We have trained and experienced staff ready to speak with you.
Thank you for choosing us.